1. Navigate to the Global Forest Watch Water map.
2. Use the panel on the right-hand side of the map to analyze a major watershed or a custom subwatershed (to learn more, see the Analyze Watershed Risk tutorial).
3. Once you see the analysis results, click on “Full Report” and the watershed report will open in a new browser tab.
4. The top of the report shows a map of the selected watershed and provides basic statistics about tree cover, wetlands, dams, water intake, and land cover.
5. The Watershed Risks section provides the watershed risk summary and an explanation of the watershed risks analysis.
6. Scroll down to the following sections to learn more about the specific risk factors associated with the selected watershed.
7. The last section includes recommendations for natural infrastructure strategies to mitigate watershed risks.
8. Use the buttons at the bottom of the page to share, print, or download the full report.
9. The “Beyond the Numbers” section links to additional resources you can use to learn more about watershed risks and management.