On the Forest Watcher website, you can set up a team to monitor an area.
1. Go to the Forest Watcher website and click on “Access Desktop App” at the bottom of the page. Log in with the same Facebook, Google, or Twitter account that you used to log in to the mobile app.
2. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
3. You will see information about your teams under “My team”.
4. Click the “EDIT” button in the top right corner of the page.
5. Create a name for your team.
6. Select the associated areas of interest.
7. Invite members to join your team by typing in their email and clicking “ADD.” They will receive an email inviting them to Forest Watcher.
Note: If someone you want to add to your team has not used MyGFW yet, he or she must go to www.globalforestwatch.org and set up a MyGFW account first. Make sure that the email you use to invite them to join a team is the same email they used to set up their profile on MyGFW. You can only be on one Forest Watcher team per email account.