Read below to learn how to manage subscriptions for your areas of interest. When you subscribe to alerts for an area you will be notified of new forest change via emails. Each email contains new activity detected by GFW’s Tree Cover Change or alert systems. Please be aware that not all alert systems may cover the area you selected. To learn more about each system, click on the information icons that appear in the drop-down menu under Forest Change on the interactive map.
1. To view and manage your subscriptions, log in to My GFW using the “Log in to My GFW” button in the toolbar at the top of the page. (Log in with your Twitter, Facebook, or Google account).
2. Once you are logged in, click on the “Subscriptions” drop down option in the top toolbar under “My GFW”.
3. You can then view all of your subscriptions, the data set that you are subscribed to for each area, and the date that you subscribed. To rename a subscription, click on the name of the subscription.
4. You can also view your subscription on the Interactive Map by clicking on the “View on Map” button on the right-hand side of the page, or delete your subscription.
5. If you see this icon next to any of your subscriptions, it means they have not been confirmed. Check your email for a link to confirm your subscription.
6. You can also create a profile on My GFW, which helps us understand how Global Forest Watch data and features are used.