On the Forest Watcher website you can create custom report templates and view and download all submitted reports.
1. Go to the Forest Watcher website and click on “Access Desktop App” at the bottom of the page. Log in with the same Facebook, Google, or Twitter account that you used to log in to the mobile app.
2. Click on the Templates tab at the top of the page.
3. Here you can see all of your report templates. The default template provided for all areas is called “Forest Watcher Questionnaire”. You can click on “Show Reports” to see all reports that have been submitted with that template.
4. To create a new report template:
- Click on “Create a Template” in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the area of interest that you want to assign the report to. Note: You can only assign one report template to each area of interest.
- Choose a language for the report.
- Add a title for your report.
- Add questions one by one. You can choose to allow either text, image, single selection, multiple selection, or number responses. You can also choose whether each question will be required to answer.
- If you’re ready to release the report, change the toggle from “Unpublished” to “Published,” and click "Save".
5. To view all reports, go to the Reports tab at the top of the page. You will see all of the reports that have been submitted for all areas of interest. You can filter the results by report template, area of interest, keyword, or date.
6. Click on “Download Answers” to download a spreadsheet with all report answers.