View national and subnational forest statistics
1. Navigate to the Country Profiles.
2. Select a country or search for a country to view statistics and graphs related to tree cover loss and gain, forest type, economy, land tenure, and more.
3. Once you are on a Country Profile, view statistics and graphs for a subnational jurisdiction (e.g., province, district) using the “Select Jurisdiction” button located under the country name. Note: Only the statistics and graphs presented on the top portion of the Country Profile (header) can be refined to subnational jurisdictions.
4. For statistics and graphs presented in the header, use the options menu on the right to download the original data, download a table with country statistics, or adjust the minimum tree cover canopy density.
5. Learn more about or share each statistic and graph by selecting the information or share icons, when available.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to subscribe to tree clearing alerts for the country (where applicable), and join the discussion.